You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fashionista and her Accessories

So we're already having power struggles over your wardrobe! People, she's 16 months old!!! What is this going to be like when you're 16 YEARS old???
If you get a glimpse of the tutu in your closet, it's over! You scream and yell and point until we put it on you, over whatever you happen to be wearing. You saw it the other night when I was choosing clothes so we could go out to dinner and I actually thought we might be taking you out to eat dressed like that.
































































You love your accessories, but shoes in particular. They could take away every toy we have as long as they didn't lock your shoes drawer. You love to wear your shoes and if you already have a pair on your feet, then you'll wear another pair on your hands. You got some cute jewelry and tiara for Christmas, but you still seem to prefer the rings from the stacking toy.

























































































Your style is somewhat eclectic. : )

2 comments:

The Mama said...

oh, heather, she's too dang cute. thanks for posting those cutie pics. keira is also into shoes. like, waaaaaaaaaayyyy into shoes. it's kind of scary.

Barb said...

OMG I had to lol when i saw her in that tutu. Don't blame her for it being her fav. If I could get away with it i would wear one too.